GDPR for Dental Practices
Presented by Spartan Global Services and Kimbley IT
2 hours verifiable CPD for the entire team
Tuesday 5th June 2018, 7pm
Buffer dinner from 6.30pm
Higham Farm Hotel, Main Road, Higham, DE55 2EH
- What is GDPR, why is it here and what is it designed to do?
- The 6 data protection principles and rights of individuals.
What are they?
What are the impacts they will have on your business?
What do you need to do ensure compliance?
- What can happen if you don’t comply? i.e. What are the risks to your business
- Your IT systems and how they link to the requirements of the GDPR
- What you need to, understand, plan and action in order that they and your business are compliant with the GDPR.
This course is now full